If you’re getting ready to sell your home, there are a few tips that will save you time and money throughout the process:
1. Make your home look organized — even if you aren’t.
2. Your front door will be the first thing buyers see when they enter your home. Make sure it’s clean and looks new.
3. De-personalize the entire house. Eliminate personal photos, trophies, refrigerator magnets, etc.
4. Professionally clean or replace carpets to make look new. (Allowances don’t work as well.)
5. Keep your kitchen spotless. (Kitchens sell houses!)
6. Have your home professionally inspected before you put it on the market.
7. Hire a cleaning service, if you can afford to. (It’s a good investment.)
8. Maintain your lawn maintenance schedule.
9. Be prudent when you set the price of your home.
10. Hire a REALTOR®!